Saturday, September 16, 2006

Prince Morgan and the Chamber of Secrets




Well now I can finally write on my own account I am very happy... well as happy as you can be on a dull windy day. This is me radiating my true beauty above and also me up The Ladder. I know, I know. I'm irrisistable. Please note my fur round me is FAKE. Katty refuses to use real fur because, she tells me frequently, in some countries they use the fur of cats and dogs. Can you believe it? I mean I know I have lovely fur and everything but it's MINE. She says furs not fair for those you wear and you know what... I agree with her. I think fur looks better on it's owner than a human.
Today started as a usual day however it soon turned in to something different. There was I relaxing on the chair when "Mum" came and put some flea stuff on me. I know it was flea stuff because thats what the humans call it. It is cold and wet and it stinks the most vilest stench on the planet. I wasn't happy. I ran off the chair and sat by the window before fleaing outside and sitting on the wet grass - my refuge. I sat staring at the house wondering why the day was going so wrong. It could have been worse I suppose. I could have gone to the "v" place... I refuse to name that hell as the mere word sends shivers down my spine. So I sat there for a while until "Mum" came out and open the garage. I haven't told you what lies in the garage have I? Chamber of Secrets and The Ladder. The Ladder sometimes goes up to The Chamber of Secrets but that is purely on human demand. The Ladder is my throne, looking down on my lowly subjects most of the time but when attached to The Chamber of Secrets it opens up a world of treasures. "Mum" got The Ladder and me, unable to contain my excitment darted up the ladder. "Mum" said she couldn't move it and it took "Dad" to lift me down while "Mum" attached The Ladder to Chamber of Secrets. I struggled out of "Dad's" arms and legged it up The Ladder and took hours sniffing the treasure. It satisfied my addiction for another day. Scooby came up and I was mortified. What was Scooby doing in my Chamber of Secrets. I was not happy and went down in disgust.

No comments: