Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bedtime Wars: Morgan's Story

I am not happy chappy; Scooby has taken my place on the sofa bed at bedtime and replaced my aroma with his whiff. Now whenever I go up to bed and sit down on there its just not the same anymore and Scooby soon comes along and sits so close to me and roars at me I have to get off. You might say I have my kennel but I do not want to sleep there I want to sleep in MY bit of the bed. It was all right until a week ago when I got upstairs tired and yearning for my bed just to see him curled up on it. It gobsmacked me (and I am not easily gobsmacked). I glared at him but he just closed his eyes innocently. He has his blanket on the other side that is covered with his fur and fleas but now my side is covered with them too. I have slept on the floor for so many nights now like a meagre alley cat and my unhappiness is growing. In my time, I have put up with so many things but stealing my pad goes beyond the pale. It is something I expect from a human, not one of my own kind. GET OFF MY BED SCOOBY!!! GRRR...
What does Scooby have to say in his defence? Find out next week!!

No comments: