Saturday, November 22, 2008

Scooby: The Pathetic Predator

Scooby brought in a mouse. Scooby doesn’t kill his mice, he just likes to suck them so he then dropped it in Katty’s bedroom and it ran off. I could hear them scrambling around and shouting. I offered to help but they shut me out. They were in there for ages. They got a really wet fishing net from outside and tried to catch it in it. I think the mouse was a bit thick because they managed to. I saw it kicking about when they carried it outside in the net: I offered my assistance again but they locked the cat flap so I couldn’t help. Embarrassed by Scooby’s useless killing skills I brought a bird in the next day and showed him how to kill it in the kitchen that but he didn’t take the blindest bit of notice. He preferred sticking his head in a bowl of food. Alas, I’ll have to do the killing for the both of us.

No comments: