Friday, March 14, 2008

A mouse living in MY house

I can still smell it now… sometimes under the fridge, other times under the cooker, but I know it’s there. It’s driving the humans mad and Morgan’s lost all interest in it even though he was the one who brought it in. You guessed it… a mouse. It’s been here a week now. I think he’s making it his home. They have tried to get it out by placing cheese on the floor near where they thought it was but I got there first. Then they put down a trap at night. It won’t hurt him, just contain him until we come down after sleeping so the humans can get him out and put him back in the hedge away from Morgan’s claws. But apparently they say he’s a bit of a clever mouse. Not only does he avoid all traps, even when baited with cheese (he must have willpower) he also seems to like Easter Eggs and tomato and has a knack for jumping up on cupboards. This mouse has got even me purrplexed!

No comments: