Monday, July 07, 2008

Morgan's Worst Day

Friday was the worst day EVER… ok maybe not ever but they took me to the V-E-T-S. I tried to put up the biggest fight when they had trapped me and were attempting to push my bottom into the cat carrier. I grabbed on to anything in reach (which turned out to be Mum’s skin) and clung onto it for dear life “noooooooo” I wailed. I only managed 7 minutes of struggling with Mum and Katty (my record is an hour and a half so I was quite disappointed). When they have you in that carrier there is nothing you can do you see. They can take you ANYWHERE. I was quite despondent in the car and when I was taken out I was carried into that place I smelt The Smell. I was at the vets.

They prod you and poke you; they pull open your mouth and your eyes; they stick things in you… I tried to get off the table but no such luck. Instead I stood there helplessly being held by Katty. As soon as they put the carrier back on the table I couldn’t get in there quick enough. “I’m safe at last.”

Home has never smelt so sweet before. I had to lie down and take it all. I refused to talk to anyone and Scooby had run off when he saw the carrier so I sat and sulked. I only managed to sulk for awhile before I smelt another smell, a much much much more appealing smell – FISH! I got up and jumped on the cupboard hungrily, unsurprisingly Scooby appeared. Lovely, lovely fish. My favourite. I ate the whole bowl in less than a minute. I think I deserved it much more than him.

No comments: