Sunday, July 20, 2008

Scooby's Birthday





It was my birthday on the 16th! That’s what the humans said anyway. Now I’m 4 (well actually 25 in my years so I'm older than Katty!!). Katty was spoiling me rotten: cheese, chicken and this posh meal (which in all honesty I didn’t really like I just choked it down to please her). I had fun though it got a bit worrying when they all started their annual caterwauling contest and so I bolted out the cat-flap to get away from them. They then kept putting this cake that was on fire in front of me and so I posed obediently not knowing what it was all about. The best part of the day was the presents – you should have seen what I got: treats, 2 gourmet meals, catnip, chicken treats, milk and a ball with a bell!! All for me!! I am so lucky. I leave you with the photos of me with my booty and me looking apprehensively on as my cake burns.

No comments: